Product Design Manager
New York, NY | 2016 to Present
- Lead the creative and technical development of digital products working alongside designers and engineers
- Present spec sheets to help execute proof of concepts, design and implement product solutions
- Articulate business imperatives and assist clients in meeting needs within time and budgetary guidelines
- Apply strategic planning, feedback, and analysis in order to optimize and deliver innovative digital products
- Measure performance and evaluate success in reaching key business objectives
- Facilitating clients to run a profitable business, adapt to market trends and continue growth in their industry
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid startup environment
- Deep Current - Advised on competitive positioning within the AI landscape, pitched the startup to investors, and raised a $3 million seed-stage round for this business management and accounting software.
- SteadyMD - Led business development through strategic marketing increasing client base for this personalized online primary care service.
- Client Heartbeat - Implemented solutions to increase survey response rates for this customer satisfaction software tool.
- Naki Laundry - Oversaw the customer user experience and the back-end admin panel experience for this dry cleaning and laundry service.
- 805 Startups - Advisor and Mentor building relationships between startups, local businesses, corporations, universities, and government.
New York, NY | 2014 to 2016
- Responsible for the streaming of more than 175 FM, AM, and HD stations combined with more than 350 podcasts
- Partnered with stakeholders to strategize new features, benefits and communications that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Worked within an Agile environment alongside engineering, design and technical project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap
- Defined key performance indicators for new and existing products and features
- Optimized customer acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation, analytics, and A/B testing
Product Design Lead
New York, NY | 2012 – 2014
- Managed small teams for this digital agency to support emerging businesses across product development, graphic/web design, web development, mobile apps, and desktop software
- Collaborated cross-functionally with product management, engineering and designers to ensure a smooth product development process
- Designed elegant user flows and experiences across multiple media
- Guided the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high caliber of quality and a keen sense to detail
- Contributed to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Chow Now - Designed the user experience, built the company’s platform and launched this online ordering system for restaurants.
- DataPop - Performed market research, designed and built an interactive ad editor for online marketing campaigns. Acquired by Criteo.
- WannaGo - Refined product vision, built and tested prototypes, and launched this foodie app.
Front End Developer
Jersey City, NJ | 2011
- Supported technology for the 2MM Sq. Ft. Contemporary art center, with 100+ artist studios, galleries, foundry, dance studios, silk screening studio, exhibition space, and art services
- Leveraged modern web technologies to design and develop new client-side websites
- Worked closely with vendors to drive, developed and enhanced SEO strategy. Responsible for initiating organic marketing strategies, such as content marketing and organic link building
- Evaluated performance with site analytics tools and make improvements with new user-facing features that truly meet customer needs
Desktop Support Technician
Westlake Village, CA | 2008 – 2010
- Maintained a solid understanding of IT infrastructure (networking, telephony, Macs, PCs, mobile devices)
- Answered, evaluated, and prioritized incoming service tickets from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Diagnosed and resolved hardware problems; such as desktop and laptop computers, printers, cabling, and telephones
#1 Money & Saving Children's Book
Bitcoin for Babies: Blockchain Basics
Published: December 16, 2017
Bitcoin and blockchain are all the rage these days. This book will help teach you and your children all the important terms to keep up in this decentralized crypto economy! You and your child will love the bright, visually stunning images and representations of the bitcoin basics! From "Satoshi" to "private keys," you and your baby will be the (slightly nerdy) stars of social gatherings, able to drop all the buzzwords featured in this fun little book. Great for the baby in your life, and as a gift for any friend looking to get into the bitcoin world!
Student Research Award
Bittersweet Harvest: The Bracero Program 1942-1964
Bittersweet Harvest, The Bracero Program 1942-1964, a moving bilingual exhibition organized by the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History and circulated by SITES, examines the experiences of bracero workers and their families, providing rich insight into Mexican American history and historical background to today’s debates on guest worker programs. Consisting of 15 freestanding, illustrated banners, the exhibition combines recent scholarship, powerful photographs from the Smithsonian’s collection, and audio excerpts from oral histories contributed by former contract workers. The exhibit can be viewed at the John Spoor Broome Library(California State University of Channel Islands) from September 9, 2010 – October 31, 2010.
Best Small Business Institute Case Study
Entrepreneurial field-case consulting and increasing the local communities' recognition of CSUCI's commitment to harbor, foster and enhance the business fabric and economy of our service area. Utilize teams of senior-level or graduate business students to conduct in-depth consulting and field case projects to analyze and create solutions for specific small business problems.